About Me

My photo
Lima, Ohio, United States
Welcome, I am Christina and I am just starting out on my journey into this wonderful craft..I have been a digital scrapbook designer for a long time and decided to get involved with the hands on paper crafting...I am glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your stay...Always remember "You are only limited to your imagnation."

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Elegant Shoe Box

I have been so busy crafting that I have neglected my blog. Where I work they have these labels that come on a cardboard spool. I decided that I would bring a couple of them home to see what I could come up with. Well I came up with the most cutest little boxes...I found some little plastic shoes that Hobby Lobby had in their wedding section and painted them and decorated them and attached them to the lid of the box...I made many of them for Christmas presents and they ended up being such a big hit at work I sold several of them....So I would like to  introduce my Elegant Shoe Boxes to all of you....
I almost forgot to add that Lindys Stamp Gang is having a linky party and you could win some cool stuff so hop on over there and check it out!!















No comments:

Post a Comment