About Me

My photo
Lima, Ohio, United States
Welcome, I am Christina and I am just starting out on my journey into this wonderful craft..I have been a digital scrapbook designer for a long time and decided to get involved with the hands on paper crafting...I am glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your stay...Always remember "You are only limited to your imagnation."

Friday, June 10, 2011

April Tag Swap(Tea Time)

I have been joining some tag swaps and this one was hosted by PinkScrapper99 she is one very talented lady!!! The April Swaps theme was Tea Time. I was so excited when I got my package back, although a few ladies back out at the last minute the three that I got back were gorgeous! So I am here to show them off...
This tag was made by Julia Smith of Midland Tx. Her Youtube name is straydreams44 and her blog is http://www.straydreamsblog.blogspot.com/ This is such a beautiful tag the little flowers were made with acetate and melted into shape how cool is that! Thanks so much,Julia!

This tag was made by Trisha D'Agostino and her Youtube name is FloatingFairy1 I am not sure how she made the background on this but it feels like linen. I just love the little fan she put on this, so cute! Thank you so much Trisha!


This tag was made by Gloria Bedford. There was no other info on the tag so I am not sure if she has a youtube name or a blog...
I love these colors, so bright and vibrant! Look at the little teabag tag in the cup, I never would have thought to do that!! I am learning so much from all the ladies with all their different ideas on one theme! Thank you Gloria!

I have to say these ladies are so very talented and I am so happy to be a part of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment