About Me

My photo
Lima, Ohio, United States
Welcome, I am Christina and I am just starting out on my journey into this wonderful craft..I have been a digital scrapbook designer for a long time and decided to get involved with the hands on paper crafting...I am glad you stopped by and I hope you enjoy your stay...Always remember "You are only limited to your imagnation."

Friday, June 10, 2011

May Tag Swap(Dainty Doilies)

This swap totally blew me away. I was in the beginners swap and if these ladies are beginners I can't wait to be a part of the advance swap sometime. This swap was Dainty Doilies and you could make it a wedding theme if you wanted to...Which is what I did as well as most of the other ladies in the swap.
This one was made by Edith, which is all that was on the back of the tag. I love the little birds they are to cute. Thanks Edith!
Imagine my suprise when I opened this one up, wow, this is another tag from Gloria Bedford what a talented lady she is!! Thank you Gloria!

This pretty little tag was made by a lady named Aline Heck. This is cool, I love the background on this and the flower in the center of doily. It looks like it has water colored. Thanks Aline!

This tag was made by Marina, look at the dress with the little hanger and the flowers(they look handmade). Oh my I just love this one! Thanks Marina!


This one made by Nancy M. took my breath away!! This is just gorgeous!! Her Youtube name is Scrapping601 and her blog is http://scrappingoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/ she is out of control her stuff is awesome!!! Thanks Nancy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment